Mathematical Reasoning Gr 2-4 Supplement
• Number and Numeration - Discussion and analysis of counting, comparison, and numeration.• Geometry - Description, classification of shapes, composition of figures, and elementary spatial sense.• Operations - Builds on number and numeration …
• Geometry - Description, classification of shapes, composition of figures, and elementary spatial sense.
• Operations - Builds on number and numeration using conceptual development of addition, multiplication, and subtraction. Applies these operations in problem solving.
• Measurement - Integrates number and geometry concepts using length and area.
• Relations - Uses order, number patterns, and functions to explore number relations.
• Tables and Graphs - Involves organizing, displaying, and using data in a variety of formats.
|Number of Pages:||325|
|Colour Content:||Black and white|
|Answer Key:||Answers Included|
|Reproducible:||Yes - for home or single classroom use|
|Ages:||Grade 2 to 4|