Life of Fred Mind Shaft
This book covers intermediate mathematics including . . . Milligrams and Pounds Rounding Numbers Three-eights of 19,416 Is a Quart less than (<) a Duck? What to Do with Eleven Hours of Free Time Each Day Six Is What Fraction of 24? Post Meridiem …
This book covers intermediate mathematics including . . .
- Milligrams and Pounds
- Rounding Numbers
- Three-eights of 19,416
- Is a Quart less than (<) a Duck?
- What to Do with Eleven Hours of Free Time Each Day
- Six Is What Fraction of 24?
- Post Meridiem
- Extending the Domain of a Function
- Perpendicular Lines
- Can a Four-sided Figure Have Exactly Three Right Angles?
- Cardinality of Sets
- Inverse Operations
- the Largest Cardinal Number Isn't Six
- Ounces, Gills, and Pints
- 30% of 270
- Division by 100
- Subtracting 3 oz. From 4 lbs. 2 oz.
- Subtracting 7 Minutes 25 Seconds from 20 Minutes 10 Seconds
- Subtracting 2 Gallons 1 Quart from 4 Gallons
- Chords of a Circle
- Three Definitions of Diameter
- Subtracting 40 Feet from 9 Miles
- Fahrenheit to Celsius Conversions
- Does x < y Imply y > x?
- Converting 39 Inches into Feet
- Finding the Sale Price after Taking 40% Off
- the Image of an Element in the Domain of a Function
- 63°F = 17 2/9°C
|Number of Pages:||128|
|Colour Content:||Black and White|
|Number of Lessons:||19|
|Time to Complete:||Approx. 1 month|