Mathematical Reasoning Gr 4-6 Supplement
• Number and Numeration - Discussion and analysis of numeration, comparison, equivalent forms, and estimation.• Geometry - Description, classification, and construction of polygons; composition and decomposition of figures; transformation of …
• Geometry - Description, classification, and construction of polygons; composition and decomposition of figures; transformation of figures in a plane; tracing networks.
• Operations - Builds on number and numeration using conceptual development of multiplication and division. Applies these operations in problem solving. Use of parenthesis in computation, divisibility of whole numbers, and flowcharting.
• Measurement - Integrates number and geometry concepts using length, area, and volume.
• Relations - Uses order, number patterns, and functions to explore number relations.
• Tables and Graphs - Involves organizing, displaying, and using data in a various formats.
|Number of Pages:||325|
|Colour Content:||Black and white|
|Answer Key:||Answers Included|
|Reproducible:||Yes - for home or single classroom use|
|Ages:||Grade 4 to 6|